San Mateo Digital Live Scan Services
Using only top-of-the-line equipment to read and record fingerprints is important to keeping an accurate history for employers, as well as law enforcement agencies. Because of this, ensuring that the scan is done properly the first time is a necessity. With Advanced Live Scan Fingerprinting, San Mateo individuals have a company that has the equipment and expertise that is able to provide top quality service the first time.
Why Do I Need a Digital Live Scan?
Anybody renewing a license, or starting a new job (especially if children are involved) may require a live scan. This is true not only for doctors, drivers, bank tellers, and CPAs, but for students as well.
What Do I Need to Bring?
Prior to receiving a live scan an individual should have the “Request for Live Scan” form from their school or place of work. They should also have a valid government issued photo identification card.
Why Choose Advanced Live Scan Fingerprinting?
- Our experienced fingerprinting technicians are Department of Justice and FBI approved and certified, as well as insured and bonded.
- During our open hours, we offer walk-in first come first serve service.
- Our pricing is competitive, despite competition in the area.
- Advanced Live Scan Fingerprinting is family owned and operated.
- We have, on hand, the most up-to-date and high tech fingerprinting technology.
*For any project that involves 5 or more persons, our mobile service may be available.
Accurate and Timely Results
Because fingerprint records are important for the purposes of employment and enrollment, it is absolutely vital that those records be accurate the first time. With Advanced Live Scan Fingerprinting, San Mateo has a company that has the experience and technology to provide top quality service to each of our clients.
Call us now at (650) 222-5329 with any questions!